Thermal imaging systems can detect the changes of very small gaps in temperature and change them into an image. These systems completely can provide a clear image in darkness, smoke, light fog and precipitation.
- Determination of living creatures,
- Studies for heat seaking missile
- Development of night vision systems and similar military techniques.
- Detection of energy effectivity in the buildings and the areas for correction of energy consumption,
- Detection of electrical panels, transmission lines and over-loaded energy systems and heat generating locations of the connection error,
- Leakage detection of steam, compressed gas, hot water, hot air bearing systems,
- Detection of the engine, bearing, lubricant friction caused by the rotating parts,
The importance of application areas is expanding owing to increasing the military and civil applications.